Premium semi-ground floor of 400 sqm with a garden of about 150 sqm in a classy residential building. Located in Jabal Amman, between the third and fourth circles, behind Zahran Palace in an upscale area.
The building has a distinctive architectural design and consists of a basement of one and a half floors for services, with a total area of approximately 580 square meters, and five floor apartments of approximately 400 square meters each. This property is the last available unit in the building.
- Stone: Ma’an stone (high quality stones from Ma’an city in Jordan) known for its high strength and its low rate of absorption, which ensures that its color will not change in the future. Each floor consists of (14) courses, not (13) to give a higher ceiling.
- Concrete and rebar: Execution was carried out according to accurate plans (which can be viewed) and according to the best engineering principles. The foundations, floors and retaining walls were insulated with French-made moisture-proof insulating materials. The water tanks are also insulated against leakage with non-toxic French-made special materials.
- External walls: Double wall of stone and 10 cm brick insulated with high density polystyrene sheets.
- Surface Insulation: The surface is thermally and water insulated.
- Aluminum: All aluminum windows and doors are made of a special section and double glazing, and it contains an additional bottom base installed in a way that ensures water drainage without reaching what is underneath and thus prevents water splashing.
- The Window Blinds: aluminum insulated with foam and run on a French electric motor. All the blinds boxes are inverted and hidden outside covered with an aluminum bouncing roof, and all the accessories are Italian. This method guarantees no air leakage and gives freedom in decorative and curtain work.
- Tiles: Italian marble (Serpa Genti) beige color, size 30 X 60 with 10 cm panel of the same type for salons, living room, entrance and corridors. Italian porcelain with panels of 10 cm of the same type for bedrooms. Italian ceramics for bathrooms, kitchen, terrace and balcony. The stairs, pavilions and entrances are of Italian marble (Oriental). Maid’s room with bathroom and laundry room are of Emirati tiles.
About Jabal Amman:
Jabal Amman old neighborhood is one of the oldest and most distinguished areas in Amman on both cultural and historical levels.
GET IN TOUCH
Schedule a Visit
- HVAC System
- Underfloor Heating