In a privileged location with a long-range view of the Dead Sea area and the neighboring lands of Palestine, a unique opportunity to own a large luxury villa with spacious interiors surrounded by green spaces and side balconies with stunning views and outdoor gardens for a comfortable and luxurious life in the best neighborhoods of Amman.
Located in a Al Kursi neighborhood, a modern residential area, classified as one of the most prestigious areas in the capital, Amman.
Scroll down for more details about the location.
Building and Material Specifications:
- First-class grade stone from Ma’an, a governorate in Jordan. The Ma’an stone is characterized by its hard nature, white color, a very low absorption rate to water. It is also characterized by its resistance to weather factors in winter and summer, and is considered one of the most important sources of stone in Jordan.
- Aluminum with a special German double-glazed section
- Electric and concealed blinds
- Cream Marble
- Luxurious Spanish ceramics
- Solid oak doors
- Heated swimming pool
- Central air-conditioning
- Underfloor heating system
- Hanging showers and bathroom sets
- Italian Mixers
- Ceiling decorations and luxurious gypsum
- Indoor elevator
- Barbecue area
- Featured Gardens
- Theft system and surveillance cameras
- Insulated walls (50 cm thickness)
|Basement Floor 2:||Basement Floor 1:||Ground Floor:||First Floor:||Last Floor (rooftop):|
|Outdoor panoramic swimming pool with waterfall||Salon and hall areas||Reception||living room||Hall lounge|
|Games and meetings hall||Two master bedrooms||Office room with bathroom||Kitchen with a laundry area||kitchenette|
|Italian style gardens||Waterside gardens (terraces)||Guest lounge||Four master bedrooms: One of which is a master suite with side terraces, dressing room and Jacuzzi||Master bedroom|
|Terrace with a built-in BBQ station||Maintenance service room||Guest bathroom||The roof is built in the center of the building, giving it a circular spacious terrace|
The rooftop is completely covered with Spanish tiles
|Bathroom with shower room||Warehouse||Living room with a fireplace|
|Dressing room||Dining room|
|Two wells with a capacity of 30 cubic meters||External washbasins|
|kitchen||Master bedroom with overlooking balcony|
|Laundry room||Large main kitchen with attached kitchenette|
|Maid’s room with a bathroom||Front gardens and side terraces|
|Guards room||Garages with a capacity of five cars|
Al Kursi is a modern residential area, located on the western side of the Jandaweel neighborhood in the Wadi Al-Seer district, in the capital of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan, Amman. It is characterized by calmness, cleanliness, and nice views. It enjoys a high standard of living, as it is inhabited by well-off segments of society
Services in the Al-Kursi area: It is one of the areas served at all levels and close to all commercial and life services. There are several public and private schools, in addition to kindergartens and nurseries In the area.
Several governmental and non-governmental departments and institutions in and near the area, including:
- The American Chamber of Commerce in Jordan.
- Jordanian Nursing Council.
- Mine Survivors Network.
- Jenin Center for Strategic Studies.
- Orphans Fund Development Foundation.
- Andalusian Foundation.
- Azerbaijan Embassy.
GET IN TOUCH
Schedule a Visit
- Gas Central Heating
- HVAC System
- Swimming Pool
- Underfloor Heating